Sharp CA & NV NASPO ValuePoint
California – Contract #7-19-70-46-07 – Contract Expiration Date: December 31, 2021
Nevada – Contract ## 99SWC-NV20-3283 – Contract Expiration Date: December 31, 2021
The NASPO ValuePoint Cooperative Purchasing Organization (formerly WSCA-NASPO) provides the highest standard of excellence in public cooperative contracting. By leveraging the leadership and expertise of all states with the purchasing power of their public entities, NASPO ValuePoint delivers best value, reliable, competitively sourced contracts.
There are many benefits to cooperative contacting. Collectively, states are able to leverage their spending through a single solicitation that obtains best value pricing and superior contract terms. NASPO ValuePoint emphasizes best value from its contractors considering price, quality, reliability, warranties, and service while protecting states’ interests with favorable terms and conditions.
Smile has teamed up with NASPO ValuePoint and Sharp Electronics to assure you are getting the best price on Sharp multi-function products in the state. NASPO offers cost-effective quality products and services for school districts, cities, counties, and other government agencies.
To learn more about the NASPO ValuePoint Contract, please contact us.
Contract # 083116-SEC – Contract Expiration Date: October 19, 2021
As a vendor partner for Sourcewell (formerly NJPA), Smile Business Products has developed a program that allows all educational entities, cities, counties, nonprofit, and government agencies to benefit from the highest quality Sharp copiers, printers, and multifunction products at the lowest possible discount pricing. Smile is an authorized Sharp dealer for sales and service.
- Member owned purchasing cooperative established in 1978 to serve government agencies, school districts, and nonprofit organizations
- Sourcewell is a $3 billion self-funded agency
- Sourcewell is the largest government purchasing cooperative it its kind in the country
- Sourcewell has more than 32,000 members
- Operates under MN Statutes 123A.21, Subd. 7
- Contract is advertised, formally bid, and awarded
- Membership is at no cost, obligation, or liability
To learn more about Sourcewell and Sharp Electronics, please click here.