An In-Depth Look: Lexmark MFPs
An In-Depth Look: Lexmark MFPs
Running your business efficiently means constantly looking for ways to reduce cost, improve service, and increase productivity. Printing and managing paper documents efficiently is one way to streamline your operation, generate higher-quality documents, and cut your total printing expense.
With high-performing Lexmark multifunction printers (MFPs) on the job, you reduce the total number of devices required in your organization. No more fax machines, scanners, or copiers taking up space, consuming energy, or needing service. One MFP can do the job of all these machines, with a single contact to service all your equipment – and a single service agreement or contract to deal with.
Lexmark’s Family of MFPs
Lexmark offers MFPs that incorporate industry-leading technology that is affordable for every business – even home offices.
Which Lexmark MFP is right for your team or business? With Lexmark, companies have plenty of options.
For departments or teams of ten or less that print fewer than 3,000 pages per month, these models offer the same reliability, quality images, and performance of larger, more high-powered units. Offered in color or monochrome units with output levels beginning at 23 PPM, MFPs for small workgroups are designed to fit in small spaces, yet provide huge value.
Medium and Large Workgroup MFPs
When you need more throughput in your business, step up to this family of MFPs. With units that handle monochrome or color, these models handle up to 70 PPM. Lexmark high-performance MFPs include high-capacity toner cartridges and high-capacity paper feed/stacking.
Whether your needs are for workgroup or larger MFPs, you benefit from technology that keeps your offices running efficiently – saving time and reducing downtime.
Additional Lexmark Features
Lexmark incorporates many standard features that other manufacturers simply don’t measure up to:
- With smart Lexmark MFPs, companies gain efficiencies such as printing from mobile devices – Android, iOS, and Google Cloud.
- Implement Lexmark’s powerful software – Embedded Solutions Framework, Cloud Solutions Framework, and other included software to integrate your documents directly into business applications – without ever printing or touching a piece of paper or reviewing a document.
- Lexmark MFPs incorporate their industry-leading e-Task touch screen that is easy to navigate with both text and intuitive icons.
- Flexibility allows your business to specify what users are authorized to print in color vs. monochrome, saving additional expense in toner.
- Lexmark MFPs are engineered with long-life components, ensuring reliability, and making your office more productive.
With Lexmark’s family of quality MFP’s, your business is positioned for efficient operation and growth in printing operation that meets the expanding needs of your organization.
Turn to Lexmark for a Business Advantage
Lexmark offers so much more than a full complement of choices in high-end office equipment. Their commitment to research and development offers businesses of every size and industry complete business solutions:
- Content Management – Lexmark document management software facilitates ease of access to your documents, while also securing content from unauthorized access and enabling collaboration with customizable workflow.
- Intelligent distribution and capture image workflow – Perceptive Intelligent Capture streamlines not only scanning but storing and distribution. Utilizing leading-edge Lexmark technology, scanned documents are classified by content, key fields are identified for indexing and organization, then workflow routes the documents to the correct individuals or departments.
- Simplified and efficient document search and organization – create multiple methods and indexes that make storing and retrieving critical documents quick and reliable — no more digging through files or storage boxes to find information.
- Full integration with other business applications – generate, store, organize and share documents from word processing systems, spreadsheets, email, and enterprise applications easily and seamlessly.
- Records retention – Lexmark Retention Policy Manager ensures compliance with record retention mandates for every industry automatically. This reduces the cost of storing paper documents and brings a new sense of security with lower risk.
There are, of course, many manufacturers providing a variety of MFPs for your business. Lexmark offers so much more, with their IBM heritage and complete commitment to research and development that keeps their products and software a step ahead of the competition.
Smile – Your Partner for a Complete Lexmark MFP Solution
Smile can transform your business document management process from a jumble of printers, scanners, fax machines, and copiers from disparate manufacturers into an efficient operation with lower operating costs. Implementing the technology of Lexmark MFPs will offer your business many advantages:
- Simplified service – one call to a single source when you need service or regular maintenance
- Reduced energy costs – energy-efficient MFPs from Lexmark eliminate extra devices and lower your carbon footprint
- Supplies – a common source of supplies and reduced number of office machines save time and money
- Automation – storing documents digitally reduces dependency on paper and manual handling of documents
Contact Smile when your business is ready to leap forward in document management with high-quality, reliable Lexmark MFPs.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!