March 20, 2020
Dear Valued Customers –
Smile Business Products is committed to your safety, and we strive to operate with the highest standards of cleanliness. Amid ongoing concerns about the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we have put into place a number of additional measures that will allow us to minimize exposure while maintaining a high level of service to our customers.
As of March 19, 2020 at 7:48pm, Governor Newsom issued a California-wide stay-at-home order except for those providing “Essential” services as listed under State|County Order. For now, this restriction is “open-ended” with no defined end date.
Smile Business Products will continue to provide on-site repairs for “Essential” based customers only. As mentioned above, “Essential” is defined as stated within the State|County Order. For technicians that provide on-site service, Smile has put in place all safety precautions to ensure both our employees and customers are protected.
On-Site Support –
We will continue to provide on-site support to our customers. All Field Technicians will follow these steps:
- Technicians have been issued disposable gloves to use on service calls and delivery.
- Technicians will wipe down the machine with Isopropyl Alcohol and blue cloth before and after the service calls.
- Technicians will follow proper hand washing protocol.
- Hot water and soap at least 20 seconds
- Wash hands before and after service calls
- Wash hands after using the restroom and blowing nose
Continue to Contact Us!
We are working with a minimal staff, but please continue to contact us at 800-790-7701 or place a service call on our website. We are here to support you!
Smile will continue to monitor the outbreak of the COVID-19 and provide you updates as needed.
Thank you, and stay safe!