The New Sharp High Volume Color Document Systems
The Sharp MX-7081 and MX-8081 Color Document Systems are built using the latest technology available to deliver the performance, features and reliability needed in today’s busy workplace environments. Built for high-volume environments, central reprographics departments and copy rooms, these new document systems are complemented by the robust paper handling and productive output capabilities once found only in commercial print facilities. These new models also offer leading-edge security features to help businesses protect their data and personal information.
The highlights are:
- Adobe Embedded Print Engine – New generation RIP technology delivers faster print processing speeds, rendering capability products high-quality output, ideal for mobile and cloud environments and maximizes printing efficiency in education environments that use Chromebook computers.
- Free Pantone Color matching
- New Box and Dropbox Connectors – Embedded connectors that are downloadable from Sharp-PC service, users can scan directly from MFP to Box and Dropbox accounts, print documents from these accounts as well as move, upload and rename from the MFP.
- Auto Set Features that automatically adjusts six scan setting: Resolution, Blank Page Skip, Single- or Double-sided document, image orientation, mono/grayscale detection
- Adjust skewed PDF.
- Multi-layered, Leading Edge Security Features: Firmware Attack Prevention and Self Recovery, Application Whitelisting and Supports Active Directory Group Policy at the Device.
- 300 Sheet DSP Feeder
- Scans up to 150 Business Cards.
- More Media options: including 300gsm, embossed paper and envelops.
- New Finishers – Produces up to 80-page booklets.
- New Embedded Fiery Print Server
- And so much more!
The perfect MFP for copy rooms, reprographics departments and daily office use.
Contact us today to schedule an demo…..your office or ours!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!