Sharp Has a New Line of Monochrome MFPs
Sharp Has a New Line of Monochrome MFPs
Has the topic of upgrading the office printer been floating around meetings recently? Good news: Sharp has a new line of monochrome MFPs – eleven new MFP/printers, to be exact.
For years, Sharp has made a name for itself, delivering innovative devices which propel offices, board rooms, and educational institutions to the next level of collaboration and productivity. With the introduction of their new Advanced Series multifunction printers, Sharp is now changing the way businesses think about their printing environment.
Smile Business Products is thrilled to introduce the new line of multifunction printers. Read on to learn exactly why they’re so exciting.
What’s New With Sharp
Sharp already had a line of color multifunction printers under the Advanced and Essential series. Announced in August 2019, these A3 monochrome workgroup MFPs are the monochrome counterparts of the former.
Monochrome, or black and white printing, is an invaluable setting for offices which need to print large quantities of documents rapidly but still retain a professional quality. With the monochrome addition to the Advanced series, Sharp users can now enjoy the marriage of unbridled speed with the many leading-edge features which the manufacturer loads into its devices.
Key Features of the Advanced Series
Several key features set Sharp’s Advanced series printers apart from the competition. Whereas MFPs are designed to be the workhorse of the modern office – and many fine selections exist on the market – Sharp takes the idea further with numerous unique features not commonly found in other devices. Working with a Sharp color or monochrome Advanced series, MFP involves features such as:
- MFP Voice Feature, which allows users to give printers verbal commands to keep the process entirely hands free. This feature also works with Amazon Alexa, introducing a new layer of integration into the workplace.
- Adobe® Embedded Print Engine technology lets users direct print PDFs with new heights of accuracy and clarity.
- Application Portal makes printer administration easier than ever by creating a central interface where apps can be added, updated, or removed.
- Multi-layered, leading-edge security features such as proprietary Firmware Attack Prevention and Self-Recovery modes.
- Greater paper handling flexibility to support heavier papers, sizes up to 12” x 18”, and even print media that isn’t paper.
- Walk-up motion sensors to detect approaching users and wake the machine, so it’s ready to go when it’s needed.
- Multiple finishing options including the stacking, stapling, saddle-stitching or corner-crimping capabilities.
- For offices with demanding and dynamic print environments, Sharp MFPs rise to the challenge. Enjoy printing power and efficiency married within one convenient machine.
Advantages of Sharp Advanced Series MFPs
Sharp monochrome MFPs are the latest addition of devices designed to help transform an office into a lean, efficient beehive of productivity. Offices which rely on Sharp to power their most critical devices enjoy advantages such as:
An Emphasis on Collaboration and Streamlined Workflows
The many features of Sharp’s MFPs are designed to enhance collaboration and document processes across a department or organization. Employees can:
- Distribute, access, and work with documents easily through Sharp’s connectivity software.
- Leverage mobile scanning and printing to keep business flowing while on the go.
- Standardize and collate file types to keep data organized across teams.
- Maximize productivity with flexible printer and copier solutions.
Industry-Leading Security Features From End to End
Sharp approaches security from an ecosystem perspective, introducing more than simply strong passwords and access controls. With Sharp in the office, users enjoy a secure environment which focuses on the document workflow, introducing layers of security such as:
- Firmware attack prevention installed on the printer.
- Authority groups and whitelisting to keep unauthorized users and software away.
- Remote device management to keep security centralized.
- End-of-lease data erasure to prevent private information from leaking.
Demonstrated Environmental Commitment
The new monochrome MFPs in the advanced Series adhere to the company’s Green Products Guidelines, which have won Sharp the Excellence Award from ENERGY STAR for several years in a row. An office using a product from this lineup will consume less power, benefit from recycled materials and benefit from the ability to upgrade the devices easily.
Upgrade the Office Printer With a Sharp Monochrome Advanced Series MFP Today
Smile Business Products is thrilled to introduce Sharp’s latest lineup of monochrome MFPs. These robust, technologically-advanced devices complement the modern office which needs printing power and next-generation security balanced with a commitment to environmental sustainability. With an array of capabilities and features, they’re the smart option for a company’s next printer upgrade.
Smile helps companies develop robust productivity infrastructure to support sustained success. Contact us today to learn more about Sharp’s latest innovations.